Introducing Auld Brewer Mazengarb & McEwen
[ Mō mātou ]Auld Brewer Mazengarb & McEwen is a law firm providing specialist commercial and public law advice in our particular fields of expertise.
Our clients operate in a range of sectors, including energy, finance, central and local government, manufacturing, property and technology and include many nationally known organisations.
Over many years, and through acting for local, national and international clients, the firm’s partners have earned an enviable reputation for:
- understanding the business and public sector environment in which our clients operate, and
- providing valuable, timely and understandable legal advice.
To have earnt this reputation, we don't try to act for everyone and we don't try to do everything.
Auld Brewer Mazengarb & McEwen’s clients get all the benefits of lawyers who:
- provide legal advice only in those areas in which they:
- have a high level of expertise, and
- can significantly contribute to the success of their clients
- make, and meet commitments
- easily interact with other professional advisers in the provision of advice
- provide effective legal outcomes for their clients
- focus on getting it right
- do the hard things
- give high quality value for money service
- are passionate about what they do and how they do it, and still see the law as a profession.
We are the exclusive New Plymouth member of the Lawlink Group - an association of 17 of New Zealand's leading indpendent law firms.
To read more about Lawlink go to www.lawlink.co.nz.
Auld Brewer Mazengarb & McEwen sponsor many community activies and are involved in :
- We give our time to Spotswood College Mooting team in the Waikato Law school mooting competition.
- We sponsor Te Reo o Taranaki who are committed to the revitalisation of Taranaki Reo.
- The firm currently sponsors the New Plymouth Operatic Society production.
- We also sponsor the Len Lye Centre and have contributed the sum of $10,000.00 by way of sponsoring one of the stainless steel panels.
- We also sponsor LEAD, an annual leadership conference organised for budding leaders amongst schools in Taranaki. Allen Mazengarb is the chairman of the organising committee and has been for the last few years.
- Marie Callander is a judge for the Westpac Taranaki Chamber of Commerce Business Awards and she is on the committee for the local branch of the Institute of Directors.
- Allen Mazengarb is also on the organising Committee for the CEO Forum.
- We sponsor the Rotokare Scenic Reserve Trust who are committed to keeping a safe habitat for endangered species such as saddleback, stitchbird and kiwi.
We are proud to be part of The World Organisation of Notaries which was formed to enable properly qualified Common Law Notary organisations and individuals to promote their professional and business interests domestically and internationally.
Standard Terms of Engagement