[ Mō mātou ]Over many years, and through acting for local, national and international clients, the firm’s partners have earned an enviable reputation for:
- understanding the business and public sector environment in which our clients operate, and
- providing valuable, timely and understandable legal advice.
- provide legal advice only in those areas in which they:
- have a high level of expertise, and
- can significantly contribute to the success of their clients
- easily interact with other professional advisers in the provision of advice
- provide effective legal outcomes for their clients
- focus on getting it right
- do the hard things
- give high quality value for money service
- are passionate about what they do and how they do it, and
- still see the law as a profession.
To have earned this reputation, we don't try to act for everyone and we don't try to do everything.
Auld Brewer Mazengarb & McEwen is the newest member of the Lawlink group.
Lawlink is a network of 18 of New Zealand’s leading independent law firms sharing ideas, resources and business best practices.
Our membership of Lawlink is an endorsement that what we have been doing, and how we have been doing it, is consistent with the highest standards of other leading independent law firms in New Zealand. Through our membership, we will be even better placed to assist our clients achieve their goals.
To read more about Lawlink go to www.lawlink.co.nz.
Auld Brewer Mazengarb & McEwen sponsor many community activies and are involved in :
- We give our time to Spotswood College Mooting team in the Waikato Law school mooting competition.
- We sponsor Te Reo o Taranaki who are committed to the revitalisation of Taranaki Reo.
- The firm currently sponsors the New Plymouth Operatic Society production.
- We also sponsor the Len Lye Centre and have contributed the sum of $10,000.00 by way of sponsoring one of the stainless steel panels.
- We also sponsor LEAD, an annual leadership conference organised for budding leaders amongst schools in Taranaki. Allen Mazengarb is the chairman of the organising committee and has been for the last few of years.
- Marie Callander is a judge for the Wesptac Taranaki Chamber of Commerce Business Awards and she is on the committee for the local branch of the Institute of Directors.
- Allen Mazengarb is also on the organising Committee for the CEO Forum.