About ABMMOver many years, and through acting for local, national and international clients, the firm’s partners have earned an enviable reputation for:
- understanding the business and public sector environment in which our clients operate, and
- providing valuable, timely and understandable legal advice.
- provide legal advice only in those areas in which they:
- have a high level of expertise, and
- can significantly contribute to the success of their clients
- easily interact with other professional advisers in the provision of advice
- provide effective legal outcomes for their clients
- focus on getting it right
- do the hard things
- give high quality value for money service
- are passionate about what they do and how they do it, and
- still see the law as a profession.
To have earned this reputation, we don't try to act for everyone and we don't try to do everything.
Auld Brewer Mazengarb & McEwen is the newest member of the Lawlink group.
Lawlink is a network of 18 of New Zealand’s leading independent law firms sharing ideas, resources and business best practices.
Our membership of Lawlink is an endorsement that what we have been doing, and how we have been doing it, is consistent with the highest standards of other leading independent law firms in New Zealand. Through our membership, we will be even better placed to assist our clients achieve their goals.
To read more about Lawlink go to www.lawlink.co.nz.