[ Umanga ]Auld Brewer Mazengarb & McEwen are passionate about what we do and how we do it.
Auld Brewer Mazengarb & McEwen are lawyers with a keen interest in the law, business and society. We aim to work smarter not harder; and so make the most of technology (including access to relevant data bases). We still see the law as a profession. We want to work with people who share these passions, interests and perspective. This necessarily involves professional development through training (internal and external).
Auld Brewer Mazengarb & McEwen does high quality specialised work for demanding clients. Our client relationships are long term and precious to us. Oh, and we try to enjoy ourselves. Of course, we also have interests outside work. We don't always get the balance between work and our other interests right, but we do try!
Accordingly, when we look for new colleagues (both legal and support), we want to see:
- enthusiasm for the law
- a commitment to do what it takes to satisfy our clients
- able to work effectively on their own, with colleagues and closely with our clients
We are passionate about what we do, how we do it and who we do it for. We have great clients who include nationally known organisations. In addition, we assist individuals and their families with all of their property and business requirements.
We are seeking a qualified Legal Executive or someone who is currently studying toward their Legal Executive qualification to join our team.
- Will be able to attend to a broad range of work including Conveyancing, Subdivisions, Easements, Business and Financial Transactions, Wills and Estate Planning
- Understand that law is not form filling and merely doing what was done before
- Are intellectually curious about law, business and society
- Communicate effectively
- Can work on your own and with integrated teams of clients, lawyers and other advisers
- Make, and meet, commitments
- Are helpful
- Don’t weasel
If you are this person, then we would like to meet you. Please write to us to tell us why you think you are right for this role and why you would like to work with us.
All initial communications to our Business Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on 31 January 2019.
We are always on the look-out for talented people to join our team, we’ll even look at creating a role if you’re the right person.
Flexibility is our middle name and if you’re professional, don’t cut corners, communicate effectively, are intellectually curious, make and meet your promises, are helpful and don’t weasel, we’d love to hear from you.
Please call Julie Beck, our Business Manager, on 06 759 5314, or email Julie - email@example.com with a copy of your CV and transcripts if you’re interested in joining our team.