[ Umanga ]Auld Brewer Mazengarb & McEwen are passionate about what we do and how we do it.
Auld Brewer Mazengarb & McEwen are lawyers with a keen interest in the law, business and society. We aim to work smarter not harder; and so make the most of technology (including access to relevant data bases). We still see the law as a profession. We want to work with people who share these passions, interests and perspective. This necessarily involves professional development through training (internal and external).
Auld Brewer Mazengarb & McEwen does high quality specialised work for demanding clients. Our client relationships are long term and precious to us. Oh, and we try to enjoy ourselves. Of course, we also have interests outside work. We don't always get the balance between work and our other interests right, but we do try!
Accordingly, when we look for new colleagues (both legal and support), we want to see:
- enthusiasm for the law
- a commitment to do what it takes to satisfy our clients
- able to work effectively on their own, with colleagues and closely with our clients
2x Graduate Lawyer / Lawyer 1-2 Years Experience
We are passionate about what we do, how we do it and who we do it for. We have great clients who value our commercial, finance and banking, property and public law expertise. We need a newly qualified (preferably having completed your professionals) lawyer or a lawyer with 1-2 years of practical legal experience who is keen to work and learn in these specialist areas.
- Want to care about your work and your clients
- Believe that law is not form filling and just doing what was done before
- Are intellectually curious about law, business and society
- Can clearly communicate complex concepts
- Can work on your own and with integrated teams of clients, lawyers and other advisers
- Want a career, not just a job
- Want to live in a province like no other and not just be quickly passing through.
If you are this person, then we would like to meet you. Please write to us to tell us why you think you are right for this role and why you would like to work with us.
All initial communications and a copy of your transcript should be sent to our Business Manager – email@example.com.
Applications close on 17th June 2016.
Current Support Opportunities
At this stage, we do not have any Support opportunities.Support Contact