[ Tohenga Kaupapa Pakihi ]Auld Brewer Mazengarb & McEwen provide specialist dispute resolution advice to support our commercial and government clients.
Our philosophy is that commercial disputes should be resolved as quickly and as efficiently as possible. We provide practical advice with the aim of providing alternative solutions.
Areas of advice:
- Civil litigation
- Tribunal work
- District Court, High Court and Court of Appeal
Examples of Work:
- Arbitration to enforce property rights
- Challenge to liquor licence authority decision - resulting in nationally recognised case law for off-licences
- Mediation involving a franchise dispute
- Mediation involving commercial contracts
- Dealing with Statutory Demands
- Liquidations and bankruptcies