[ Whiwhi Hangarau/ Tohutohu Hangarau ]Auld Brewer Mazengarb & McEwen's clients rely on us to assist them with their many and varied issues arising through the application of technology.
We act for creators, vendors and users of technology and understand the issues arising with those various interests.
Areas of Advice
- Negotiating and documenting a variety of technology arrangements: system acquisition and integration, software licences, escrow agreements, maintenance and support agreements, service legal agreements, website build agreements
- Compliance with Privacy Act 1993 data requirements
- Analysis of technology contract matrixes
- Electronic banking
- Domain name trading
- Licence terms and compliance audits
Highlights of Our Work
- Identifying loan management system changes required to comply with changes arising from the introduction of the Credit Contracts and Consumer Finance Act 2003
- Due diligence of software ownership, software licence terms and reseller arrangements
- Documenting the terms of supporting, and use of, websites
- Documenting software as a service licence agreements