We created this website to provide you with general information about Auld Brewer Mazengarb & McEwen and the occasional New Zealand law issue. Of course, the information on this website is general only and does not constitute us giving you legal or any other advice. For your convenience only, on this website we may include some links to other sites. Accordingly, to the fullest extent permitted by any relevant law, we disclaim:
- all warranties (express or implied) in relation to the information on this website, and
- all responsibility for third-party content accessed through our website.
- own all copyright and other intellectual property rights in all the content of this website
- reserve all our rights in the information on this website, and
- authorise you to download, and temporarily store, the information on this website solely to view it.
To otherwise copy, display, modify, reproduce, store in a retrieval system, transmit, distribute, use for creating derivative works or use in any other way any of the information on this website, you must first have our prior written consent.
To improve this website, we collect general information about its use. That information does not include information which personally identifies users.
This website and the information on this website is governed by, and is to be interpreted in accordance with, New Zealand law. If any claims or disputes arise between us concerning this website or the information on this website, they are to be resolved exclusively by the New Zealand courts.
To the fullest extent permitted by any relevant law, we are not liable for this website's failure to comply with any other country's laws.
We are not liable to you for any damages, losses (including, without limitation, loss of profits, business opportunity or data), costs or expenses of any kind which arise out of, or result from, your use of, or inability to use, this website or any information on this website.